Classes & Workshops
offering various classes aimed to meet all levels of ability
Classes & Workshops
Due to the current restrictions, all classes and private sessions are run online or outdoors and in physically distanced private spaces.
Private sessions can integrate a variety of services such as life mentoring and meditation or you can just lie back and receive a meditation or energy healing.
All private sessions are for individuals and groups. I am excited to be working with clients inviting their family and friends who live in different locations around the world to participate in their private online group sessions …so many new, creative things are arising during this period.
To see up-to-date class and workshop info. and to book classes please go to Meetup or email me.
Feel free to contact me via phone, email or DM to discuss your needs and make a booking.
Happy to just have a chat if that’s what you need!
I look forward to welcoming you in virtual Pasithea.
Keep well and stay close to love
– Private heated pool meditations. That’s right – meditate whilst floating in your pool. The perfect way to relax in this cold weather. Please ensure your pool is heated to at least 32Celsius. Please contact me for further details.
WEEKLY classes and workshops (online):
Get a better sleep meditation -learn to regulate your sleep, and fall into a deep, restorative slumber… come get your Zzzz on @10pm
Adaptive meditation aimed at those living with invisible and visible disabilities, chronic illness and dealing with chronic pain @11am, carers welcome to join for free.
CFS//ME – yoga nidra meditation and group social for those diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue @7.30pm.
Midweek rejuvenating and energising morning meditation @8am.
Living and Dying creative meditation & workshop, demystifying death and embracing the fact that we are all dying. Both light-hearted and serious, these look at how we choose to live our lives whilst we are (all) waiting to die. (Tuesday @7.30pm). Different focus each month.
Invisible disabilities support group share & connect (Tuesday @7.30pm) Please see the Living in the Grey Support group FACEBOOK PAGE for more info. on the group itself. You can book your place through Meetup or contact me.
TO MAKE BOOKINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON EACH CLASS PLEASE SEE MEETUP
I offer private class bookings for individuals, groups, family and friends for all the above as well as:
New parent/s (family) / pregnant mum workshops – chats and meditation focused at connecting with your baby, yourself and one another as a family
Addictions, eating disorders, depression.
Facing death & dealing with dying
Want to give the gift that keeps on giving? Contact me to purchase a gift voucher that can be used for drop-in classes, workshops or private sessions.
Great value class passes offers, buy 6 classes and get 10% off, buy 10 classes and get your 11th class free (class passes and free class may only be used on classes of same value).
Unless otherwise stated, classes are open to all levels of ability, whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned meditator. Everyone should have access to these nourishing practices and I aim, where I can, to offer inclusivity in all my classes and private sessions so please contact me if you are on a low income or have adaptable or accessible needs. If you need to be accompanied by a carer in order to participate, they come along for free.
Read more on styles on offer:
PLEASE READ PRACTICAL AND IMPORTANT INFO BELOW BEFORE BOOKING A CLASS
PRACTICAL & IMPORTANT INFO!
Booking and Fees:
- Please note that due to a restriction on class numbers, pre-booking is essential.
- Please note that fees are non-refundable if you miss a class or are late to a class. Due to the fact that your place cannot be filled, the session can only be exchanged for an identical class at a later date only in exceptional circumstances and at my discretion.
- All online classes have terms and conditions in the event details. Please see the event details in Meetup before booking.
- If you have pre-booked a class, you may exchange your original booking for an identical class at a later date (providing there is space) giving a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice by email.
- Private sessions have a minimum of 36 hours cancellation policy for an exchange.
- Corporate bookings have a 28 day cancellation policy, with terms and conditions discussed at time of booking.
- I believe in inclusion and that meditation classes should be accessible to all regardless of ability and income, so if you are on a low income or have accessible needs and want to participate please contact me.
- 5 class pass and 10 class pass only apply to drop-in sessions and must be used within the relevant 5 or 10 weeks of date of purchase (unless otherwise agreed by me). Each pass is only valid for the corresponding class with same value.
- Gift vouchers must be used within 6 months of purchase. Please contact me for further details.
All classes and workshops:
- Please aim to arrive early as classes start at the scheduled time – we start to congregate 15 mins before the class starts in face-to-face in person sessions and at class scheduled start time on ONLINE sessions.
- Once we start the class I have to turn my phone off and I can’t help you if you are lost or running late, so please familiarise yourself with the directions or online facilities. If in doubt, please call me well ahead of the class starting time.
- Please note that due to the nature of the class, latecomers will not be able to join the group once class has commenced.
- Private and corporate classes, please contact me directly for further information.
What to bring:
Unless other wise stated, just bring your beautiful selves, your smiles and an open mind. On a practical note, you do not need to wear special clothing, just suitable clothing for the environment the class is in. See below for further details and don’t be shy to contact me if you have any special requirements or questions.
Studio based classes:
- Please wear clothes you feel comfortable in. Although I will provide you with a mat, bolster, pillow and blanket, given you will lie down for most of the time (there are adaptive positions for those who cannot lie down) you may want to bring an extra layer to cover yourselves such as a favourite shawl or blanket and a small pillow.
- If you have your own preferred equipment or accessibility adapting equipment please bring them with you to make the class as comfortable as possible. The aim is to completely relax your body so that you can better relax your mind.
- Beach based activities: please wear clothing and footwear that you are happy to get wet and offer you protection from the sun as well as a towel and a change of clothes and shoes. Please make sure you are able to meet the fitness levels required for each class eg if it is sea based, you must be able to swim a minimum of 25 metres and float unaided.
- Land based activities: unless it is very warm, do bring extra layers as you will find that you may cool down at different intervals during the class. If it is very warm or hot, please bring sunscreen, a hat, mozzie spray and wear clothing that allows you to be comfortable and protected both in the sun and the shade. If we are hiking, please make sure that you are able to meet the physical demands of the class.
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water with you regardless and also wear comfortable, good grip shoes that you don’t mind getting muddy or wet.
- Classes go ahead whatever the weather as we practice embracing whatever nature brings, so dress accordingly!
Pool based classes:
- Please make sure you are comfortable being immersed in water and able to float in a pool for long periods of time as you will be (where appropriate in accessible- needs only classes) floating in water for the whole part of the meditation. You must be able to swim at least 20 metres without effort or stress. Equipment will be given to help you remain afloat for the duration of the meditation and class but you must comfortable with lying on your back and float unaided in order to participate.
- Please bring a swimming costume, towel and shower things and of course a change of clothes.
All classes are put together with your wellbeing and safety in mind. Classes are lovingly held according to the overall class ability and focus. Participation implies your agreement to the physical requirements of the class environment. You are the only person who knows your limits and abilities, therefore liability for your physical and emotional safety and wellbeing is your responsibility. Please do not book classes you know that you are not able to participate in safely and meet the minimum requirement level of fitness. If you have any concerns or queries please contact me prior to booking a class or workshop.
"Those who say 'yes' are rewarded by the adventures they have."
Join the mailing list to be kept informed of the latest class news
(I respect your privacy)