open to all levels of ability
List of weekly classes and workshops in London and Athens:
- Death Group – a regular closed group that meets once a month in London to discuss living whilst dying and facing death. Attendance is by invitation only. If you would like to join please get in touch.
- I am currently busy with private sessions and retreats. I hope to be able to offer regular drop-in sessions in the near future. Please visit this page regularly or join the mailing list to receive updates on classes and workshops.
If you are wanting to book a private or corporate session, please get in touch as I have some slots available.
Want to give the gift that keeps on giving? Contact me to purchase a gift voucher that can be used for drop-in classes, workshops or private sessions.
Unless otherwise stated, classes are open to all levels of ability, whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned meditator. Everyone should have access to these nourishing practices and I aim, where I can, to offer inclusivity in all my classes and private sessions so please contact me if you are on a low income or have adaptable or accessible needs. If you need to be accompanied by a carer, they come along for free.
Please note that all classes are in English and due to the nature of the class I cannot provide translation during a meditation– so do contact me before booking if you are not sure whether you will be able to follow the class.
PLEASE READ PRACTICAL AND IMPORTANT INFO BEFORE BOOKING A CLASS.
PRACTICAL & IMPORTANT INFO!
Booking and Fees:
- Please note that due to the small class a size, pre-booking is essential.
- Please note that fees are non-refundable if you miss a class or are late to a class, due to the fact that your place cannot be filled and will only be exchanged for a future class in exceptional circumstances, at my discretion.
- If you have pre-booked you may exchange your original booking for an identical class at a later date (providing there is space) giving a minimum of 14 days advanced notice.
- I believe in inclusion and that meditation classes should be accessible to all regardless of ability and income, so if you are on a low income or have accessible needs and want to participate please contact me.
- 5 class pass and 10 class pass only apply to drop-in sessions and must be used within the relevant 5 or 10 weeks of date of purchase (unless otherwise agreed by me). Each pass is only valid for the corresponding class eg nidra or ecotherapy, but cannot be used to attend both.
- Gift vouchers must be used within 6 months of purchase. Please contact me for further details.
All classes and workshops:
- Please aim to arrive early as classes start at the scheduled time – we start to congregate 15 mins before the class starts.
- Once we start the class I have to turn my phone off and I can’t help you if you are lost or running late, so please familiarise yourself with the directions. If in doubt, please call me well ahead of the class starting time.
- Please note that due to the nature of the class, latecomers will not be able to join the group once class has commenced.
- Private and corporate classes, please contact me directly for further information.
What to bring:
Just bring your beautiful selves, your smiles and an open mind. On a practical note, you do not need to wear special clothing, just suitable clothing for the environment the class is in. See below for further details and don’t be shy to contact me if you have any special requirements or questions.
Studio based classes:
Please wear clothes you feel comfortable in. Although I will provide you with a mat, bolster, pillow and blanket, given you will lie down for most of the time (there are adaptive positions for those who cannot lie down) you may want to bring an extra layer to cover yourselves such as a favourite shawl or blanket and a small pillow.
- Beach based activities: please wear clothing and footwear that you are happy to get wet and offer you protection from the sun as well as a towel and a change of clothes and shoes. Land based activities: unless it is very warm, do bring extra layers as you will find that you may cool down at different intervals during the class. If it is very warm or hot, please bring sunscreen, a hat, mozzie spray and wear clothing that allows you to be comfortable and protected both in the sun and the shade.
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water with you regardless and also wear comfortable, good grip shoes that you don’t mind getting muddy or wet.
- Classes go ahead whatever the weather as we practice embracing whatever nature brings, so dress accordingly!
"Those who say 'yes' are rewarded by the adventures they have."
Join the mailing list to be kept informed of the latest class news
(I respect your privacy)